Two Post Lift
2-post home lifts are perfect for light duty commercial service.
Experience the convenience of a home car lift today.
QFP09 Series 2 Post Lift
9,000 lb. Capacity Home Lift
It’s important that you find the right lift for your garage and your needs, and that’s where we can help. This list of 2 post lift features will help you make an educated decision.
1. 10´ 7/8" overall column height allows lift to be placed in low ceiling shops.
2. Front and rear 3-stage arms provide excellent reach and retraction to lift a variety of vehicles.
3. Low profile drive-over floor plate makes vehicle positioning easy.
4. Dual point mechanical pull-lock cable release system allows technician to disengage column locks on each side.
5. Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimize the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
6. Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection
7. Plated arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
8. Heavy duty chain auto lift with cable equalization provides long lasting durability and a smooth reliable lift motion.
Q10 Series 2 Post Truck Lift
10,000 lb. Capacity Home Lift
There are many reasons why you should choose a 10,000 lb. two post lift for your garage. Listed below are a variety of features and benefits of 2 post heavy duty truck lifts that you should consider before making a purchase.
1. 3-stage-front arms on the 2 post truck lifts safely lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
2. Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimizes the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
3. Adjustable heights from 12' 3 1/2" to 11' 5 1/2" allows the heavy duty truck lift to be placed in service bay with 12´ ceiling.
4. Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage both columns on the 2 post truck lifts simultaneously.
5. Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
6. These heavy duty truck lifts have a premium powder coat finish that provides long lasting durable finish.
7. Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
Q12 Series 2 Post Heavy Duty Truck Lift
12,000 lb. Capacity Home Lift
There are many reasons why the Q12 12,000 lb. two post lift could be right for your needs. Below you’ll find a list of 2 post lift features and benefits for these heavy duty truck lifts that will help you choose a lift that meets your specifications.
1. Heavy-Duty two stage arms enable Heavy-Duty symmetric lifting, up to 3,000 lb. per arm.
2. Rubber door guards on these heavy duty lifts provide added security against door damage.
3. Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
4. Overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
5. These heavy duty lifts have a premium powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish.
6. Heavy-Duty Telescoping Screw Pads minimizes the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
7. 13´ 10" or 14´ 7" adjustable column height accommodates higher profile vehicles and provides maximum headroom to work underneath vehicles.